1. (Treilleux I et al, 2004 Clinical Cancer Research, 10: 7466) ; Dzionek A. et al., 2000, J.Immunol.165, 6037-2001, J.Exp.Med. 194, 1823)
2. Devi K. Banerjee, Madhav V. Dhodapkar, Elyana Matayeva, Ralph M. Steinman, Kavita M. Dhodapkar. Expansion of FOXP3high regulatory T cells by human dendrtic cells (DCs) in vitro and after injection of cytokine-matured DCs in myeloma patients. Blood. 2006 October 15; 108(8): 2655–2661.
3. Cristal Huysamen, Janet A. Willment, Kevin M. Dennehy, Gordon D. Brown. CLEC9A Is a Novel Activation C-type Lectin-like Receptor Expressed on BDCA3+ Dendritic Cells and a Subset of Monocytes. J Biol Chem. 2008 June 13; 283(24): 16693–16701.
4. Gabrielle Lui, Olivier Manches, Juliette Angel, Jean-Paul Molens, Laurence Chaperot, Joël Plumas. Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cells Capture and Cross-Present Viral Antigens from Influenza-Virus Exposed Cells. PLoS One. 2009; 4(9): e7111.
5. Karolina Palucka, Jacques Banchereau, Ira Mellman. Designing vaccines based on biology of human dendritic cell subsets. Immunity. 2010 October 29; 33(4): 464–478.
6. Julie Charles, Laurence Chaperot, Dimitri Salameire, Jérémy Di Domizio, Caroline Aspord, Rémy Gressin, Marie-Christine Jacob, Marie-Jeanne Richard, Jean-Claude Beani, Joel Plumas, Marie-Thérèse Leccia. Plasmacytoid dendritic cells and dermatological disorders: focus on their role in autoimmunity and cancer. Eur J Dermatol. 2010 Jan–Feb; 20(1): 16–23.
7. Jacob T Jackson, Yifang Hu, Ruijie Liu, Frederick Masson, Angela D'Amico, Sebastian Carotta, Annie Xin, Mary J Camilleri, Adele M Mount, Axel Kallies, Li Wu, Gordon K Smyth, Stephen L Nutt, Gabrielle T Belz. Id2 expression delineates differential checkpoints in the genetic program of CD8α+ and CD103+ dendritic cell lineages. EMBO J. 2011 July 6; 30(13): 2690–2704.